protect your personal information and keep it confidential. We endeavour to comply with laws of other
countries but cannot and do not warrant that we do. We do everything we reasonably can to protect your
at any time without notice. To make sure you are aware of any changes, please review this policy
We categorize information about you (collectively referred to as "Personal Information") as follows:
1. Profiling Information: Information which you provide when you register for a Service, which may include some or all of the following: - Information about your personal identity such as gender,your contact details such as your physical address es, postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and the like.
2. Service Usage: Information about your navigation using our Services, for example the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads.
3. Log Information: Information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
4. Correspondence Information: Content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our Services, which include email communications, blog, chat room and discussion board communications, instant message communications, experts forum communications, faxmail communications, membership of mailing lists etc
5. User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our Services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Personal Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
By accepting the Terms of Service you agree that we may collect and store your Personal Information
1. We collect your Profiling and Account Information for the following reasons:
We need your identity details, contact details to manage our relationship with you and provide Services to you. We may use this information for suggesting features that you might like on our website.
2. We collect and store your Service Usage Information to:
(a) to administer our relationship with you.
(b) comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement.
(c) monitor your use of our Services for the purposes of ensuring compliance with our Terms of Service.
3. We collect and store your Correspondence Information and Personal Identifiers to:
(a) comply with our obligations under law; and
(b) monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service. Any Personal Information which we collect and which we may use in an aggregated format ensuring you are not individually identified is our property.
Sometime we use "cookies" so that we can provide you with more customised information when you return to our website. "Cookies" are used to store user preferences and to track user trends, so as to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our Services to you.
You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a "cookie", giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do accept a "cookie", you thereby agree to our use of any Personal Information collected by us using that Cookie. You may update your Profiling Information at any time on the website. You acknowledge and agree that in the interests of improving personalisation and Service efficiency, we may, under controlled and secure circumstances, share your Personal Information with our affiliates (an entity which is our subsidiary or holding company or a subsidiary of our holding company or an entity which controls, is controlled by or is under common control with us).
If we are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your Personal Information:
(a) by law;
(b) to conduct our business;
(c) to secure our systems; or
(d) to enforce our own rights, we will do so in the manner as prescribed by law.
Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage. In order to ensure that all our Users comply with the Terms of Service, we may monitor your Personal Information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance. To ensure that the security and integrity of our Services are safeguarded, we may monitor your Personal Information. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content. We may under certain circumstances procure an element of the Services from a third party service provider. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the Service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your Personal Information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party.
We will take all the appropriate precautions and the requisite security measures that are technically feasible to protect your information to prevent any unauthorized access, unauthorized use, loss, misuse or alteration/ abuse of your information. We restrict and regulate access of your personal information (name, email, location) to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know this information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content, which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content, and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by www.janaspandana.com